Monday, September 14, 2009

Ohio

Leaving Ohio in just a few minutes.

It has been a wonderful visit. I can't even tell you how much I adore my friend Ellee.

She and her husband are both photographers, so I asked her to take a few headshots for me. So I can at least audition again someday.

Of course, we stayed up way past out bedtime last night editing photos.

I'm trying to keep my narcissism at bay here. But dang, y'all. Girlfriend made me look pur-tee!






Photo editing is amazing. As are great photographers.

Of course, you can bring a horse to water....


but you can't always make it sexy.

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. Hope your travels are going well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today at work I will listen to Rock's Favorites in honor of you and your beauty! Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT - SEXY - WOW! I miss your face already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!!! Looks like your trip is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete