Saturday, May 15, 2010

BABY!!

I'm in Indiana this weekend finally visiting the best friend who had a baby this November.

I must confess. This baby is cute. Really cute. So cute I don't even know what to say right now.

So I'll just show you a few pictures.

But please be advised. The cuteness in these pictures may overwhelm some viewers.

Peek-A-Boo!


Oliver and his Mama


Cue the Lion King theme song, please.


Please note: he does have a wee wee. I just don't think it's a great idea to put pictures of said wee wee up on the internet for all to see-- thus the blurring of the crotchal region.


A blurry picture, but it pretty well sums up how much auntie rock loves this boy!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby! I'm so happy that you got to visit him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree :)! How adorable!! And I must say you are looking exceptionally lovely as of late miss you!

    ReplyDelete