Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Oregon Trail: The Highlights

..so from the tone of my last few posts and the length of my absence from the blogosphere, many of you might be assuming that I've fallen into a deep deep depression, never to be seen or heard from on the world wide web again.

Never fear, loyal readers. Though the summer started out rough, things are on the upswing and I'm back to keep you posted on my summer(ish) adventures in the Pacific Northwest.

Starting with... MY TRIP TO OREGON.

It has already been a month and a half since I toured Oregon with my wonderful west-coast buddy, Antoinette. And the two of us made too many memories to feasibly retell here...so since pictures speak louder than words, I figure it's best to hit the highlights with a little photo slideshow from the trip. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. love you play list, its keeping me entertained at work! and you pics are amazing, i really really want to go out to the west coast!
    ~Emily Souder-Nelson

    ReplyDelete